Flux7, AWS and New Relic Present DevOps Transformation Workshop
Moving to DevOps can be difficult and every organization faces its own particular set of challenges. Join us in Aurora, CO on Tuesday, June 12th as top DevOps experts from AWS, New Relic, and Flux7 present a free, half-day workshop on proven and practical steps you can take today to accelerate your DevOps transformation.
In the workshop, the DevOps teams of AWS, Flux7 and New Relic will share:
- How Amazon and AWS do DevOps and how their services support a DevOps style of work;
- Insights into real-world transformation stories with actionable takeaways of what to do and what not to do for successful transformation;
- An insider’s look at the modern tooling required to quickly and accurately support, monitor, and scale a modern DevOps environment;
- Next-gen ops and ways of combining legacy, Cloud, Containers, and Serverless into a seamless portfolio that can be continually improved.
Attendees will learn how applying modern DevOps practices, technology, and services can drive greater efficiencies, mitigate financial risk, and increase the quantity and quality of software development throughput.
When: Tuesday, June 12, 2018
9:00 am – 1:30 pm
Where: Amazon Web Services
9799 E. 36th Drive, Aurora, CO 80011
Can’t make it to our DevOps Transformation Workshop but interested in additional resources on DevOps adoption? Check out our newest DevOps blog series on the topic:
- What Motivates Enterprises to DevOps Adoption
- Hospitality Combats Competitive Pressure with DevOps Adoption
- DevOps Adoption: 7 Lessons for a Successful DevOps Pilot
- DevOps Adoption: Why Every DevOps Pilot Needs a Landing Zone