Flux7, AWS and New Relic Present DevOps Transformation Workshop
Moving to DevOps can be difficult and every organization faces its own particular set of challenges. Join us in Dallas, TX on Tuesday, November 6th as top DevOps experts from AWS, New Relic, and Flux7 present a free, half-day workshop on proven and practical steps you can take today to accelerate your DevOps transformation.
In the workshop, the DevOps teams of AWS, Flux7 and New Relic will share:
- How Amazon and AWS do DevOps and how their services support a DevOps style of work;
- Insights into real-world transformation stories with actionable takeaways of what to do and what not to do for successful transformation;
- An insider’s look at the modern tooling required to quickly and accurately support, monitor, and scale a modern DevOps environment;
- A hands-on tour of AWS and partner technology to create modern scalable applications.
Attendees will learn how applying modern DevOps practices, technology, and services can drive greater efficiencies, mitigate financial risk, and increase the quantity and quality of software development throughput.
When: Tuesday, November 6, 2018
8:30 am – 1:30 pm
Where: Galleria Tower Two
13455 Noel Road, 14th Floor
Dallas, TX 75240
Can’t make it to our DevOps Transformation Workshop but interested in additional resources on DevOps adoption? Check out our recent DevOps blog series on the topic:
- What Motivates Enterprises to DevOps Adoption
- Hospitality Combats Competitive Pressure with DevOps Adoption
- DevOps Adoption: 7 Lessons for a Successful DevOps Pilot
- DevOps Adoption: Why Every DevOps Pilot Needs a Landing Zone