Flux7 Named Impact Award Finalist for Best AWS Consulting Partner
We are thrilled and humbled to be named for the fourth year running, a finalist in the TechTarget Modern Infrastructure Impact awards for Best AWS Consulting Partner. This category recognizes the top consultants and integration partners in the field, those that consistently excel at creatively solving customer challenges through AWS services.
This award means a lot to us because it’s a true reflection of the community, being highly influenced by customer comments and votes. As we pride ourselves on customer success and satisfaction, your input to this award would be invaluable to us. Please take a moment to vote here to determine the winner of the Best AWS Consulting Partner category. (It’ll take just one minute, we promise.)
Best AWS Partner Consulting Partner
The Modern Infrastructure Impact Awards recognize the best product or service in each of seven categories. Last year Flux7 was named the Best AWS Consulting Partner category winner as, according to Modern Infrastructure, “Voters overwhelmingly selected Flux7 as the top AWS consultancy among our list of finalists, praising the Austin, Texas, company for its innovation, breadth of knowledge and outstanding customer service.”
Other comments included, “Strong technical capabilities, good project management, excellent partnership” and “Its ability to deliver is unrivaled” and “Instrumental support in formulating a cloud move strategy.”
We are not satisfied to rest on our laurels, however, and have worked hard this year to consistently surprise and delight our customers – across measures, from technology to service, and strategy to implementation.
This past year, Flux7:
- Achieved AWS Premier Partner status and currently are tied for holding the third highest number of AWS competencies and SDPs.
- Developed and announced the patent-pending Enterprise DevOps Framework to accelerate IT modernization, foster company alignment and measure progress.
- Co-presented with customer RentACenter at AWS re:Invent to share how together we achieved a world first: Deploying Scalable SAP Hybris Clusters using Docker.
- Partnered with AWS to present Container Powered Migrations.
- Customer TechNip discussed how they worked with Flux7 to use AWS Server Migration Service to speed their migration.
- Received AWS Service Delivery Partner status for AWS Management Tools, AWS Service Catalog, Amazon CloudFront, and Amazon Aurora.
Not only do we work with customers to help them increase their speed to market, harden security and efficiency, but we “teach them how to fish” — transferring knowledge through hands-on learning. Our proprietary DevOps adoption framework helps customers quickly create a modernization plan, alignment on priorities and outcomes, and rapidly achieve business value from modernization projects.
AWS Consulting Partner