How CIOs Can Prepare an IT Platform for the Agile Enterprise
Today’s marketplace is volatile. It is uncertain. It is complex and difficult to navigate. And to stay competitive, enterprises must react to change with unprecedented speed. As many of the external pressures on business today stem from changes happening in the digital world, IT has naturally become one of the first areas to adopt change with an aim of helping the business become an Agile Enterprise.
To help CIOs embrace this as an opportunity to be a guiding force for the Agile Enterprise we have just published a new paper on how technology leaders can prepare the IT Platform to effectively serve as a foundation for the Agile Enterprise.
While achieving an Agile Enterprise must be rooted in the business and focused on reaching corporate goals, a technology platform that supports agility with IT automation and DevOps best practices can be a key lever to helping IT engage with and improve the business. As a result, in this new paper, we discuss:
- The tale of two digital transformations, examining what went well and lessons we can all learn and apply to our business.
- The role of an Agile Culture, particularly within IT and how CIOs can set the right tone from the outset.
- Five key areas of automation that CIOs should be sure to incorporate into the IT Platform to ensure agility, grow IT productivity, and deliver specific business outcomes.
- How an Enterprise DevOps Framework can help give CIOs an IT platform that enables DevOps at Scale, facilitates enterprise agility and helps technology leaders deliver greater business value.
For organizations who are looking to leapfrog the competition and create an Agile Enterprise capable of competing effectively today -- and well into the future -- CIOs can be the change agent that drives responsiveness, starting with an agile IT culture and flexible IT platform. As the pace of the market continues to accelerate led by digitalization, technology leaders have a distinct opportunity to embrace and lead the Agile Enterprise, driving greater business value and business results.
For additional reading:
- Five Best Practices to Achieve a DevOps Enterprise
- Driving Agility through IT Process Automation
- DevOps Implementation Case Study: G6 Hospitality Transforms its Business
- DevOps Implementation Case Study: Fortune 500 Renovates Systems of Differentiation and Innovation for Greater Agility