DevOps Consulting: Strategy, Design and Implementation
Establish and Scale DevOps Efforts
While the benefits of DevOps are widely documented, it can be difficult to start or scale initiatives. Because there is no standard DevOps methodology, and no two companies are alike, the risk of failing to meet expectations is high. In addition to inexperience with DevOps strategy, a lack of resources skilled in new technologies contributes to businesses being slow to start, slow to deliver or difficult to scale.
Increase enterprise agility with automation and processes that help you scale, respond and outperform the competition.
Start DevOps Projects Right With Flux7 DevOps Services
Increase the success of DevOps adoption by partnering with a guide that has undertaken hundreds of DevOps projects.
- Gain alignment across the organization and identify clear outcomes
- Select first mover applications to test the process, learn and achieve a successful pilot project
- Collaboratively design automated, secure, scalable architectures
- Build an effective DevOps toolchain with the technologies that help you achieve CI/CD
- Establish a secure, scalable and compliant AWS account configuration with a Landing Zone
- Gain the tools, knowledge, and automation for application migration
- Start a DevOps community of practice
Achieve DevOps at Scale
Teams that achieve initial success with DevOps may struggle to scale their efforts. Follow a best-practice approach to extend DevOps across your organization.
- Identify shared patterns among revenue-generating apps
- Deploy an Enterprise DevOps platform to increase automation and gain consistency, governance, and efficiency for mass migration
- Develop application patterns that meet security and business requirements
- Create processes to improve skills, culture and overall adoption
We’ve Learned There are Two Types of Organizations
Those that know exactly what they want and need the resources to collaborate and build their vision and those for whom how to get started (or restarted) with DevOps and infrastructure automation projects is a bit of a mystery.
Either way, the cost of lack of progress can be steep, stalling efficient software release processes and the benefits of infrastructure as code.