Flux7 Labs (Flux7), an NTT DATA Company, adheres to strict privacy guidelines with respect to all individuals who visit this Website, provide personal information to the company via this Website, or contacts us via the avenues on this Website. This statement details Flux7’s methods of collection, storage, and usage of information.
• “Visitor” or “you” means any individual or entity who visits Flux7’s Website, whether they are a customer or not.
• “Customer” means an individual who is a client of Flux7.
• “Personal Information” means any information or set of information that identifies or could be used by or on behalf of Flux7 to identify an individual. Personal Information does not include information that is encoded or anonymized or publicly available information that has not been combined with nonpublic Personal Information.
• “We”, “us” or “the company” refers to Flux7.
• “Website” means Flux7’s Website at https://www.flux7.com
2. THE INFORMATION WE COLLECT
We collect Personal Information from Visitors and Customers via interactive tools and forms located on our Website. Our interactive forms and tools include, but are not limited to, Blog and Contact Us. We do not collect, store, or use any Personal Information without an individual’s prior consent. Flux7 only collects, stores, and uses Personal Information in accordance with this policy. Personal Information that may be collected by our company includes the following:
• individual names;
• company names;
• reasons for contacting us;
• information regarding Visitors, Customers, and their companies;
• addresses, phone numbers, and email addresses;
• product and service preferences;
• service orders and maintenance requests;
• billing and transaction information; and
• other information relevant to conducting business with us or becoming a customer of ours.
Personal Information is not collected from individuals unless they consent to provide such information to Flux7. However, if a Visitor arrives at our website via a search engine, referral tool or forum, certain Personal Information may be transmitted to us by a third party. We will use and store that information, if any is received, in accordance with this policy.
Flux7 also collects standard information from Visitors using automated tools. These automated tools collect information such as a Visitor’s browser type and language, Internet service provider, Internet protocol (IP) address, access dates and times, Web pages viewed, search information, and other similar statistics. The automated tools used by us to collect this information include, without limitation, Web beacons, cookies, embedded Web links, and other commonly used information-gathering tools.
• A Web beacon is an invisible file located on a Web page that is used to track a visitor’s navigation of a Website. The Web beacon may communicate with your computer to determine, among other things, whether you have been to a page on our Website before or viewed a particular online advertisement.
• An embedded link is a link to a Web page that may be located in an email you receive from us. If you click on an embedded link, we may collect information about the interaction that follows, and this information could be connected to your identity. If you do not want us to collect information about the links you click, you can opt to receive text-based emails or you can choose not to click links in an email from Flux7.
4. USING THE INFORMATION WE COLLECT
The information we collect is used to provide services and products to Customers, a Visitor’s experience on this Website, configure marketing and outreach programs, compile anonymous statistics for the purpose of improving the Website, track the number of times advertisements and emails are viewed, correspond with potential new customers (subject to their consent), and update services on a periodic basis.
5. DISCLOSING THE INFORMATION WE COLLECT
Except as otherwise provided in this privacy statement, Personal Information is for internal use and will not be communicated to a third party. Notwithstanding the foregoing, we may disclose Personal Information under the following circumstances:
• Flux7 may transfer a Customer’s Personal Information to unaffiliated entities who provide products and services that complement those provided by us. No Personal Information is disclosed to these entities without a Customer’s prior consent. When data is transferred to such entities, it is handled in accordance with the Onward Transfer section below.
• If Flux7 or substantially all of its assets are acquired, customer information will be one of the transferred assets.
• Flux7 will also release Personal Information when we believe its release is appropriate to comply with the law; to enforce or apply our acceptable use policy and other agreements; or to protect the rights, property, or safety of the company, our Customers, or others. This includes exchanging information with other companies and organizations for fraud protection and credit risk reduction.
If Flux7 otherwise desires to transfer information about you to third parties, you will first receive notice and the information will not be transferred without your prior consent.
6.ACCESS, INQUIRIES, AND REVIEW
Flux7 will answer questions regarding the collection, storage and use of Personal Information that we collect from this Website. You may request that we correct, delete, or restrict the use of your information by contacting us in writing via email at firstname.lastname@example.org or via U.S. mail or nationally recognized courier (i.e., FedEx or UPS) at:
Attn: Marketing Department
Flux7, an NTT DATA Company
401 Congress Avenue,
Austin, Texas 78701
Flux7 does not knowingly collect information from or about children under 13 years of age.
Flux7 does not collect Personal Information that reveals race, ethnic origin, political opinions, religious or philosophical beliefs, trade union membership, views or activities, that concerns health or sex life, information about social security benefits, or information on criminal or administrative proceedings and sanctions other than in the context of pending proceedings.
Flux7 is not responsible for how our Customers handle Personal Information. This policy is limited by applicable legal, regulatory, ethical, or public interest consideration, and as expressly permitted or required by any applicable law, rule, or regulation. In addition, we reserve the right to disclose Personal Information reasonably related to the sale or disposition of all or part of its business.