While the benefits of DevOps are widely documented, it can be difficult to start or scale initiatives. Because there is no standard DevOps methodology, and no two companies are alike, the risk of failing to meet expectations is high. In addition to inexperience with DevOps strategy, a lack of resources skilled in new technologies contributes to businesses being slow to start, slow to deliver or difficult to scale.
Increase enterprise agility with automation and processes that help you scale, respond and outperform the competition.
Start DevOps Projects Right With Flux7 DevOps Services
Increase the success of DevOps adoption by partnering with a guide that has undertaken hundreds of DevOps projects.
1. Gain alignment across the organization and identify clear outcomes
2. Select first mover applications to test the process, learn and achieve a successful pilot project
3. Collaboratively design automated, secure, scalable architectures
5. Establish a secure, scalable and compliant AWS account configuration with a Landing Zone
6. Gain the tools, knowledge, and automation for application migration
7. Start a DevOps community of practice