Increase the success of DevOps adoption by partnering with a guide that has undertaken hundreds of DevOps projects.
1. Gain alignment across the organization and identify clear outcomes
2. Select first mover applications to test the process, learn and achieve a successful pilot project
3. Collaboratively design automated, secure, scalable architectures
4. Build an effective DevOps toolchain with the technologies that help you achieve CI/CD
5. Establish a secure, scalable and compliant AWS account configuration with a Landing Zone
6. Gain the tools, knowledge, and automation for application migration
7. Start a DevOps community of practice
Achieve DevOps at Scale
Teams that achieve initial success with DevOps may struggle to scale their efforts. Follow a best-practice approach to extend DevOps across your organization.
1. Identify shared patterns among revenue-generating apps
2. Deploy an Enterprise DevOps platform to increase automation and gain consistency, governance, and efficiency for mass migration
3. Develop application patterns that meet security and business requirements
4. Create processes to improve skills, culture and overall adoption