A key tool in our configuration management toolset, AWS CloudFormation provides a common language for you to describe and provision all the infrastructure resources in your AWS infrastructure. Reduce maintenance and improve security, consistency and developer self-service with our cloud configuration services.
Flux7 is an AWS CloudFormation Service Delivery Partner
Examples of CloudFormation Services We Provide
CloudFormation Account Factory
Automation is created to ensure a new AWS Account is added to AWS Organization automatically so that a single account can be used as a best practice guideline for adding more accounts.
• Security logging is centralized to the audit account so that analytics are available and forensics are not compromised in the event of a breach.
• The account’s security is hardened to CIS Standards and guardrails in place via native AWS “Inspectors and Injectors” so that they have validated best-practice security reducing the risk of a breach via automation checking password levels and removing default VPCs from all regions in AWS.
CloudFormation VPC Factory
Ease maintenance and support developer self-provisioning with confidence.
• Create a VPC Factory that automatically deploys and removes VPCs based on company standards so that Development Teams can self-provision an environment that complies with company guidelines.
• Provide cross-account functionality so that environments & billing can be segregated across accounts.
CloudFormation AMI Factory
Speed deployment of application updates and reduce the risk of downtime with an automated process.
• Ensures latest software patches, versions, agents are applied to increase security posture.
• Provides consistency, allowing Security & Development Teams to work autonomously with increased speed.
• Allows automated enforcement and updates of latest updates to the Servers for security maintainability & compliance.
CloudFormation Infrastructure Factory
Deploy infrastructure using code and automate promotion through environments.
• Cross-account functionality is provided so that environments & billing can be segregated across accounts.
• Provides changelogs for all infrastructure changes to support traceability and strengthen compliance.
• Installs an Application Load Balancer, EC2 Instance & AutoScaling Group so that a model is provided to show how AWS Resources are enabled in the Infrastructure Factory.
CloudFormation Application Factory
Gain the ability to deploy application patterns using code and automating promotion (CI/CD) through environments.
• Provides cross-account functionality so that environments & billing can be segregated across accounts.
• Provides change logs for all application pattern changes to support traceability and strengthen compliance.
• Installs NGINX application pattern so that a model is available for additional application patterns to be modeled.
Create a Transit CloudFormation network with AWS Transit Gateway or Cisco CSR
A transit router/service is deployed through automation so that a transit network can be set up quickly and in a consistent manner.
• New VPCs created through the factory are registered into the transit network so that new VPCs are automatically added to transit network in a consistent manner.
• Connectivity is established and continuously checked through alarms between on-premise to AWS and between AWS VPCs so that we can be alerted of connectivity issues in the environment between VPCs, on-premise, and internet.