Flux7 Announces Custom AWS Microservices Architecture Service
Award-winning consultancy grows business benefit with increased IT efficiency and effectiveness through new Microservices SmartStart offering
August 16, 2016 — Austin, TX — Flux7, an IT consultancy providing cloud architecture and migration services and solutions to help businesses modernize their IT practices, today announced its new Microservices SmartStart architecture offering. Built on its award winning Assess, Attune, Engage methodology, the new Microservices SmartStart helps organizations increase developer efficiency and efficacy, speed time to market, and grow customer satisfaction with applications that provide a better customer experience.
“Microservices are a natural next step for many organizations as they look to further evolve IT efficiencies for business advantage,” said Flux7 co-founder and CEO, Aater Suleman. “With years of experience and deep expertise assessing, architecting and building AWS solutions that directly address business needs, we are excited to bring a custom microservices offering to our clients, enabling them to quickly achieve the benefits of microservices infrastructure and compete more effectively in the marketplace.”
Flux7 Microservices SmartStart
Flux7 microservices consulting experts work closely with client teams to design and configure the microservices infrastructure to enable IT and business goals, such as faster code deliver, reduced cost of failure, and better team management. Flux7 turnkey microservices solutions include:
- Designing and implementing a best practice-based AWS microservices architecture that serves as a solid foundation
- Applying Flux7 consultants’ deep knowledge of cutting edge technologies such as AWS Lambda, ECS, HashiCorp Vault and Consul to achieve optimal results in less time.
- Configuring auto-scaling, and self-healing Docker clusters.
- Creating CI/CD of containers with Jenkins.
- Addressing networking requirements.
With a strong focus on automation, technology and system best practices, Flux7 has helped hundreds of organizations optimize their IT infrastructure for advanced business benefit. The custom microservices offering helps organizations further extend these benefits:
- Faster time to market is created as microservices reduce the number of team interdependencies. By breaking monolithic applications into small individual services, teams are able to code, test and deliver services faster without worrying about their impact on the whole, as would be the case in a monolith infrastructure. Automation further streamlines the process and protects against inadvertent human error.
- Better team management is achieved as microservices architecture allows organizations to break their team into specialist groups. Whereas developers needed to be expert on the entirety of the code base in a monolith setup, autonomous microservices teams can do more than update; they are free to create new services. This opportunity allows developers to fail fast, easily starting over again. All these elements combine to increase employee satisfaction and team throughput.
- Increased customer satisfaction that grows as customers have a better experience driven by applications with greater reliability and timely features that address current customer needs. As satisfied customers are proven to be more loyal and have greater lifetime value to the organization, customer satisfaction drives direct business impact.
The Flux7 Difference
Flux7 consultants have deep experience in AWS, DevOps, Docker and their ecosystem of technologies. Their award-winning, best practice-based services provide fast, affordable solutions customized to meet individual business needs. Flux7 is nimble and teaches its clients how to be nimble as well. Focused on scoping and delivering right-sized consulting projects that maximize customer results–not billable hours–means Flux7 often begins and completes work faster with higher customer satisfaction rates than anyone in the business.
Flux7 architects cloud infrastructure frameworks that help businesses to modernize and optimize their IT systems, bridging the gap between a managed environment and independent system management. We enable companies in a wide variety of industries around the world to quickly create production-ready, secure, compliant and highly scalable environments by using automation, DevOps and best practices from hundreds of implementations. Unlike other cloud consulting groups, Flux7 emphasizes the transfer of knowledge to internal IT teams, helping them to become self-sustaining and improving their agility. For more information, please visit http://flux7.com